Learning Book will liberate our nursery nurses from from the limitations and constraints of paperwork, freeing us up to focus on the children and their care and education.
We can spend many hours a week working on learning journeys, from recording and compiling observations to linking them to the EYFS – not to mention time spent compiling data for tracking reports. With LearningBook, we will be able to make videos, take photos, voice or text observations via a SmartTablet, link it to the relevant area within the EYFS and send to the digital learning journey all in less than a minute. Progress reports on your child will be produced at the click of a button.
Our main aims with Learning Book are as follows:
- Make observations using text, video, photo or voice and link to the EYFS in less than a minute
- Save up to 7 hours per week per staff member
- Develop and strengthen our partnership with parents
- Generate progress tracking reports quickly and easily without spending hours inputting data
- See what activities the child does at home and choose to use these as part of the child’s learning journey
- Share step by step guides on how our nursery supports each stage in the EYFS areas of learning with parents.
We want to give our staff the right tools to do the job. Your unique login details will be sent out to you very soon and will be accessed via this website.